Monday, March 19, 2007

Scheduling

It's been really busy again - I don't think there's much time in my life that I spend idle anymore. I remember lazy dazy in summer back in junior high when the day stretched out forever and it seemed like nothing could make the day pass. Now it seems the exact opposite - the day passes whether or not I wish it to, whether or not I've finished my work, done my chores, or had any type of relaxation.
I miss that right now. Taking vacation time is always to do something now, never to just be. Can you imagine not really being responsible, having absolutely nothing to do? What about having so many days off work you couldn't wait to go back? Some things from childhood don't become precious until they're over, and I believe this is one of the main ones.
I should head back to work now...

No comments: